Re: Linux/m68k on Atari

Hi,

> > Anyway: do you have a section like this in your log?
> >
> > Ignoring memory chunk at 0x0:0xe00000 before the first chunk
> > Fix your bootloader or use a memfile to make use of this area!
>
> Yes, I have this message in my log. Full log attached (seems minicom
> cut it at 80 cols).

Must be a minicom setting problem - mine doesn't (at least not what's copied to
the log after ^A L).

Geert, Roman: does paging_init rely on part of the first memory chunk being
mapped in head.S, or just part of the chunk the kernel resides in? Could I
reorder the m68k_memory[] elements in setup.c to fix the ordering problems?