Re: Linux/m68k on Atari

Patrice Mandin píše v Čt 09. 04. 2009 v 21:40 +0200:
> Fixing the kernel to run it from FastRam seems top priority for me, to
> have it run at full speed.

I think I reported first FastRAM problems like 10-12 years ago. The
symptoms were that time was running much faster (the bogomips value was
3-4 times higher than normal) and there were many spurious interrupts
(/proc/interrupts). And the IDE was not running correctly (because of
that?).

We never figured out what was wrong - mainly because I was the only one
with an AfterBurner040 - so the workaround with kernel in ST-RAM became
sort of a given thing. I think I remember some TT030 were having similar
problems...

Petr