Re: Reviewing data in the debian-cd packages

On Tue, 16 Sep 2008, Ingo Juergensmann wrote:

> On Tue, Sep 16, 2008 at 04:13:12AM +0200, Michael Schmitz wrote:
>
> > What would the device name for a CD be in AmigaOS?
>
> That's rather free to choose.
>
> > Fine, so all we'd need to know is the path to the install script on the
> > CD as seen by AmigaOS? Or does it correctly try to launch the script of
> > the same basename in the same directory if the script file name is
> > missing?
>
> Uhm, well, I believe that AmigaOS tries to locate the script in the same
> directory. Alternatively the script location must be set explicitly.

One can also refer to root of device simply by using :

So if the script is CD0:s/linux-launch and there is an icon in
CD0:amiga/launch.info with iconx (newer amigaos doesnt even need that, you
just set the icon to be of type "Launch from CLI", or "CLI" as tooltype)
that points to :s/linux-launch, that will work fine, even if the CD is
inserted in CD1: or CDR0: or whatever.

-- kolla