Re: Reviewing data in the debian-cd packages

On Tue, Sep 16, 2008 at 04:13:12AM +0200, Michael Schmitz wrote:

> What would the device name for a CD be in AmigaOS?

That's rather free to choose.

> Fine, so all we'd need to know is the path to the install script on the
> CD as seen by AmigaOS? Or does it correctly try to launch the script of
> the same basename in the same directory if the script file name is
> missing?

Uhm, well, I believe that AmigaOS tries to locate the script in the same
directory. Alternatively the script location must be set explicitly.

--
Ciao...            //      Fon: 0381-2744150
      Ingo       \X/       http://blog.windfluechter.net

gpg pubkey: http://www.juergensmann.de/ij_public_key.asc