Re: debian-installer/sarge

Hi,

On Fri, 18 Aug 2006, Michael Schmitz wrote:

> Yecch - w3m depends on libgc1; I bet that's the one that is buggy.

Hmm, that seems unlikely, I just installed w3m and it doesn't crash by
just calling it. I don't have a fixed libgc installed (and the bug would
only be visible with multiple threads).
Notable differences may be that I have the latest gcc/libgcc installed
(self compiled, but should be the same), but a bit older libc6
(2.3.6-13), so my guess it's one of these.

bye, Roman