Re: debian-installer/sarge

Stephen R Marenka wrote:
> It takes about five hours to do the dailies on my Quadra 950.
> akire's up and not busy, that's probably the place to do it.

The problem is that for an official build for Sarge, you also need to
build the installation guide and all its translations, and that takes way
more processing power than the images themselves...

The is not an issue anymore for Etch as the installation guide was split
out into a separate package, but for Sarge it was (for technical reasons)
still integrated.

Cheers,
FJP

(Not subscribed, but noticed this thread from zobel's blog.)