Re: PROBLEM: No stable m68k machine anymore

On Fri, Nov 02, 2001 at 11:51:31AM +0100, Martin Schulze wrote:

> If you want us to maintain m68k versions of Security Advisories, please
> provide us with a stable m68k machine which runs stable, which is properly
> and permanently connected, will be rebooted if required, is trusted,
> where the Security Team / Debian Admin will have root-access.  (And maybe
> something else I forgot about).

I believe I can get at least one m68k mac donated.  I'm not sure what
they've got for disk space or RAM, though.

Since I'm planning on hosting a couple of Debian Alphas here at MIT, I
can probably arrange to host the m68ks as well.

Does anybody know of specific Macs that I should go for if I have a
choice?  It's quite possible that there will be a decent selection to
pick from, and I don't know anything about Linux on m68k Macs.  Is there
anything in particular that I should avoid?

noah