Could somebody please build ncbi-tools6/unstable for m68k?

Hi.  I am the maintainer of ncbi-tools6, which is out of date on m68k
because the automatic builder inadvertently attempted to build it
against a broken version of lesstif-dev.  As far as I can tell,
lesstif-dev has been fixed and the build should succeed; could
somebody please either

    * Ask the autobuilder to try again,[1]
    * Build the package manually (which should be straightforward), or
    * Grant me access to an m68k machine running a reasonably current
      version of unstable so I can build m68k binaries myself?

Thanks.

[1] I asked James Troup to do this a few days ago but never got a
    response, and AFAICT the m68k binaries are still out of date.

--
Aaron M. Ucko, KB1CJC <amu@mit.edu> (finger amu@monk.mit.edu)