Re: PROBLEM: No stable m68k machine anymore

On Fri, Nov 02, 2001 at 03:37:58PM -0500, Noah Meyerhans wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 02, 2001 at 11:51:31AM +0100, Martin Schulze wrote:
> >
> > If you want us to maintain m68k versions of Security Advisories, please
> > provide us with a stable m68k machine which runs stable, which is properly
> > and permanently connected, will be rebooted if required, is trusted,
> > where the Security Team / Debian Admin will have root-access.  (And maybe
> > something else I forgot about).

I have an old SE/30 which I believe is still running stable. I'll have to
double-check its disk space, but I'd be willing to make it available for M68k
developers. It's on a 768k/128k DSL connection and can have a dedicated IP if
need be.

If it's not currently running stable (and I'm about 90% sure it is), I'd also
be willing to re-install it, which might not be a bad idea anyway.

Please let me know if you're interested.

--
Nathan E. Sandver, KC7SQK
nathan@sandver.net || kc7sqk@arrl.net