PROBLEM: No stable m68k machine anymore

Hi,

James Troup revealed that we are in trouble now.

Formerly there were four m68k machines running stable which we could use:

 . kullervo
 . arrakis
 . gonzo
 . q650

The situation has been changed badly recently:

kullervo: running unstable
arrakis: unreachable
gonzo: unreachable
q650: running unstable now

This means, the Security Team does not have access to any stable
m68k machine anymore, thus we cannot guarantee that any further
advisory will be able to mention an m68k version anymore.  Some
recently uploaded packages are bogus already since they were compiled
on q650.

If you want us to maintain m68k versions of Security Advisories, please
provide us with a stable m68k machine which runs stable, which is properly
and permanently connected, will be rebooted if required, is trusted,
where the Security Team / Debian Admin will have root-access.  (And maybe
something else I forgot about).

Regards,

	Joey
	Debian Security Team