Re: Review Article: Comparison Linux / NetBSD for Amiga

Napisane 09-Sty-00 przez: Christian T. Steigies...

>> I only know it this far:
>>
>> - NetBSD seems to have better gfx card support especially under X11
>I allways thought, a card supported by NetBSD/Linux allways works on the
>console and under X, due to the frambuffer concept?

NetBSD for quite some time has accelerated Xservers and separate fast console
drivers for many cards. Thus it is a bit different. Nobody uses dumb
framebuffer there if not forced to.

--
      / /
     / /