Re: Sponsorhip Levels in EUR (was: Finishing the sponsorship brochure)

also sprach Michael Banck <mbanck@debian.org> [2014-08-16 19:46 +0200]:
> I iterated on that proposal shortly after that mail.  One could even say
> platinum sponsors are allowed to have a booth during the whole DebConf
> (if they want), but I am not sure this is something DebConf attendees
> are comfortable with.

Yeah, I think this might be pushing things a bit. I would say that
we should try the opening weekend first. If that is wildly
successful, maybe DC16 can pick this up and extend it.

My suggestion now would be to formulate this into the brochure ASAP
and alert the sponsorship team (you got the mail I sent to them,
reply to it).

Thanks for the input!

: :'  :  DebConf orga team
`. `'`