Re: Finishing the sponsorship brochure

Hi,

On Fri, Aug 15, 2014 at 11:10:54AM +0200, martin f krafft wrote:
> we need to finish the brochure this weekend!

Can you give a rationale for that timing?  I don't see a reason we have
to absolutely finish it before the end of DC14, much less this weekend.

> About the open discussion regarding the additional sponsorship
> opportunities, I am going to leave them in as they are, including
> giving the sponsors the ability to say "a few words" (only!). The
> reason is that the feedback I got was almost exclusively by people
> "torn over this". We don't have the time (anymore) to reach
> consensus.

My suggestion would be to have an ad-hoc session at DC14 where we invite
participants who are from potential sponsors (and have a say in
sponsorship in their company), if there are any, and ask them what they
think would be useful for sponsoring.

Maybe we are argueing about things our sponsors are not interested in
all that much anyway?

Michael