Re: Online-only DebConf20 plans

Hi,

> Cool! Thanks! I wish we can have three of these produced as those are
> excellent prices!

I got a call from Andrew about t-shirts.  I would like to know what colors of
t-shirts we need, and the quantity of them to get a quote.

> BTW, if we won't have a good enough design yet for the t-shirt in a short
> time and the arrival time is unknown. We may consider to produce DC21
> designed t-shirts in advance + simple design DC20 Online face mask cover
> and elastic scarf?

I don't think producing DC21 T-shirts in advance since we need to print
sponsor logos for DC21 on them.  However, it could be possible to send
T-shirts after the event.

Best Regards,
Yao Wei