Re: Online-only DebConf20 plans

Hi Andrew (2020.06.10_03:50:47_+0000)
> I can volunteer from Taiwan for t-shirts or mask cover instead or whatever
> that helps more with an online conference?
> Please let me know what you think?

Logistics:

Would your supplier be able to ship to attendees individually? Or would
you want to do a few bulk shipments to volunteers who broke them up and
mailed to attendees individually?

> If we want to ensure that arrives before the online conference start. The
> decision should be done as soon as possible as the international delivery
> takes longer time now.

And we need to get designs done, and sponsors finalized.

We've set a logo design deadline for next week.

SR

--
Stefano Rivera
  http://tumbleweed.org.za/