Re: Online-only DebConf20 plans

Hi Andrew,

please estimate prices with 300 T-Shirts and face mask each.
If we get more, the price per item will only go down.

Kind regards,
Daniel

Am 17.06.20 um 18:32 schrieb Andrew Lee:
Hi Daniel and team,

BTW, due to it's online. How many participants we are assume for request
quote for T-Shirts and masks that we should produce? I need a number
to check the price.

I think we can assume the same price and size for T-Shirts that we made
for DebConf18. Please find them in our git. (People can check proper size
from their DC18 T Shirts).

I'm still surveying on face masks. It's now possible to export medical face
masks from Taiwan. So that we may have two options:
1. Cloth face mask cover that made by cotton(which allows a filter inside).
2. Medical face masks with special Debian printing design.

I'll try to check with post office for the shipping price tomorrow.

Best regards,
-Andrew

Daniel Lange <DLange@debian.org <mailto:DLange@debian.org>> 於 2020年6月 16日 週二 下午4:01寫道:

    could you kindly ask for:

    o price per T-Shirt incl. 3 color print
    o price per face mask incl. 1 color print
    o available sizes for T-Shirts (in US equivalent, so XS .. 5XL) and a
    size chart (link to supplier is fine)
    o sample cost for shipping one T-Shirt plus one face mask to Germany
    (~Europe) and the US (~Americas). A T-Shirt weighs < 300g, a face
    mask <
    100g, so a 500g package / large envelope should be fine.

    Assume a batch of 300 T-Shirts and face masks each if that influences
    prices significantly.

    Thank you very much!

    Daniel

--