Re: [Debconf-team] Schedule proposal for Open Day

Ana Guerrero dijo [Thu, Jun 25, 2009 at 10:27:44PM +0200]:
> > We definitely need help and as I said I'm out if it comes to Spanish language
> > talks.  I will not schedule anything where I can not understand the abstract
> > (and no, I also refuse any automatic translation services).  Roling some dice
> > would result in a similar reasonable schedule as I might be able to create.
> >
> > So if you would take over this job it would be very helpful.
> >

> So if Gunnar agrees, I will totally take over the OpenDay. In any case, I will help
> with this and with what still needs to be done for the schedule. I was busy
> with the travel sponsorship allocation, but we already finished with this.
> I can help from today to Sunday, but I will be offline from 29Jun - 15 July.
> My plan is at least having the OD by sunday and advertise it with a tentative
> schedule.

Ana, please, you are more than welcome to do it :-) Of course, I like
putting my nose everywhere, but whoever does the job deserves the
credit. And in this case, it is not me!

> > BTW, any help for the schedule is more than welcome.  I have only one 10
> > days left before I will be offline for vacation - well not really
> > offline from 6.-10.
> >
> > July because I'll be at LSM in Nantes.  But we are in big need of *active*
> > schedulers and currently I'm the only person who is working on this task.
> > Experience from last year shows that some ad hoc scheduling will be needed
> > at DebCamp but I'll be *really* offline in the first days of DebCamp.  This
> > might turn out to be a problem.
>
> I was planning to head to Cáceres on the 21th in the afternoon from Sevilla.
> If needed, I can go 17 and 18 of July to Cáceres, but I have important plans
> 19-20.

...I think I can handle it, but I don't want to go solo. I just
checked and (at least it seems) I have enough privileges to do that. I
will arrive to Cáceres on July 17 (late), so I can help on this during
DebCamp. Now, I see some of the talks are already scheduled - Where
can I see which are pending? Which criteria are you using to schedule?
In this case, contrary to other committees, it is not work we can do
disconnected of each other and later just merge it, but we have to
have some criteria to base the scheduling on :-/

--
Gunnar Wolf • gwolf@gwolf.org • (+52-55)5623-0154 / 1451-2244