Re: [Debconf-team] Schedule proposal for Open Day

2009/6/25 Ana Guerrero <ana@debian.org>:
> Yes, use penta and schedule as another DebConf day, just with 3 constrains:
> - It is only half of the day
> - You can not use the bug aditorium that will be for the OpenDay.
> - Some DebianDay attendees might go to those talks (and they are welcome to!)

OK.

> You can schedule it in the english track, but it would not be official OD, it
> would be DebConf track but the same day than the OD. As you want.

I don't care about official / inofficial tag - I just wonder whether
it fits or not.
There is no need to bore an auditorium with a talk which does not fit to
them.

> So if Gunnar agrees, I will totally take over the OpenDay.

Perfectly OK for me.

> I was planning to head to Cáceres on the 21th in the afternoon from Sevilla.
> If needed, I can go 17 and 18 of July to Cáceres, but I have important plans
> 19-20.

I'll arive at 22.7. about 23:30 in Cáceres.  The problem is that I'm offline
before.  So if anybody is online and can handle schedule requests this
might be sufficient - there is no need to be present at DebCamp location.

Thanks for your help

        Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de