Re: [Debconf-team] Schedule proposal for Open Day

Hi,

On Sonntag, 28. Juni 2009, Gunnar Wolf wrote:
> ...I think I can handle it, but I don't want to go solo. I just
> checked and (at least it seems) I have enough privileges to do that. I
> will arrive to Cáceres on July 17 (late), so I can help on this during
> DebCamp.

Do I get this right, that you want to work on the schedule during DebCamp?
Uhm, I really think scheduling should be finished once DebCamp has begun.
Actually, two weeks before (IMHO) but as we are all volunteers and those
48h-days being out of stock... ;-)

I really dont want / shouldnt volunteer to help with that, so maybe I should
just shut up, but, hmmm.

regards,
	Holger, who dreams of a schedule being available a month in advance so
		(at least some) people can use it to plan their travels...