[Debconf-team] Food (was Re: Minutes from 2009 April 27 Meeting)

Gunnar Wolf wrote:
Umh... I don't recall if this was mentioned during the meeting, but
what about _food_? Will we be able to serve food at the new venue?
I'd hope so, as otherwise it would imply quite a long time to go
downtown and back at least at lunch and dinner time...
Indeed, I don't think we have an answer for this at the moment (though people have wondered about it on IRC). It really doesn't sound practical for everyone to go back to the accommodation building for lunch then back to the venue, when it's no longer "10 metres" away.

cek/anto: please can you comment on this?

--
Moray