[Debconf-team] Booths at Open DebConf Day

> Booths at OpenDay
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> Sponsors can get a booth if
> - Sponsor pays payment of booth cost at a typical Spanish conference
>  (will be researched later)

According to what I talked with Ana, € 1000 should be a good price for this.

> Open question: if a sponsor pays just the cost of a booth, do they
> also get the equivalent sponsorship level?

No.  They just get the booth.

>  Is the booth cost on top of the sponsorship level cost?

Yes.  Unless they are Gold or Platinum.

All this was suggested mainly because local companies that do want the
booths aren't that much interested in being conf sponsors, nor are
they capable of paying for Gold or Platinum.  The companies that get
the booths can be listed in the Open DebConf Day as sponsors for that
day.

I hope everybody agrees by now, and we can move on.

--
Besos,
Marga