Re: [Debconf-team] Minutes from 2009 April 27 Meeting

> Quoting Gunnar Wolf (gwolf@gwolf.org):
>
> > Also, regarding the buses: I understand the people at the Junta are
> > offering the bus service as a "we're truly sorry" sign for not keeping
> > the promised venue... But I'm sure there can be a better arrangement
> > than having buses going back and forth with one or two hackers
> > sitting...

Sorry for the second-level quote...

At the very least, these busses should be electrical! :)

Anyway, I agree, having them run regularly is a waste. Instead,
I suggest having 3-4 periods per day, during which 3-4 busses will
run ATM-style: e.g. between 8-9, 12-13, 17-18, and 22:30-23:30,
busses leave when they are full or after 10 minutes, drop off
people, take people according to the same scheme.

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@debconf.org>
: :'  :  DebConf orga team; press officer

"the human brain is like an enormous fish --
 it is flat and slimy
 and has gills through which it can see."
                                                       -- monty python