Re: [Debconf-team] Minutes from 2009 April 27 Meeting

Christian Perrier dijo [Wed, Apr 29, 2009 at 07:19:17AM +0200]:
> What about getting closer from a bike rental company?
>
> In the situation that is likely to happen, I'd be delighted to be able
> to rent a bike to move around over there and not depend on buses.
>
> OK, it's hot in Caceres, I know....and I also know that the city is
> not *that* flat, so that's certainly not an option for everybody but
> still maybe could be considered.

I recently asked César, and he is not aware of any bike rental shops
in Cáceres (although that does not mean there aren't any). Still, I
plan to either lug along my bike with me, or to buy one as I arrive to
Spain and sell/donate/abandon it when I leave. Two weeks without
wheels would hurt :)

If you are coming by train from elsewhere in Europe, it might be worth
lugging yours along.

Greetings,

PGP key 1024D/8BB527AF 2001-10-23