Re: [Debconf-team] sponsorship allocation team & request (Question to penta admins)

First of all, thanks for the penta hacking :-)

On Thu, Apr 23, 2009 at 12:19:06AM +0200, Joerg Jaspert wrote:

> I just added the field. It is on the "Travel" tab, as a textarea labeled
> "What are you doing for Debian? Why do you request sponsorship?"
>
> Now, if someone could prepare a mail text, I can provide the mail
> addresses (or directly send the mail) of all people asking for money, to
> be send Thur evening.

What about:

"Hi,

You have requested travel sponsorship for Debconf 9. The sponsorship committe
will meet very soon to process all the requests, to help us with this task it
is very important you log in penta as soon as possible and you fill a new
field in the "Travel" tab that says "What are you doing for Debian? Why do you
request sponsorship?". We will keep this information confidential.
Also, if you already arranged your travel plans and you need less money that
initially asked, please update the amount.

Thanks!"

If you want to send the emails fine, if not, I can do it tomorrow in the
morning. Your script of mass mailings is in the svn since a couple of years
ago :)

By the way, is it herb@ working? It would be interesting as Reply-to: email
address for those mails.

Ana