Re: [Debconf-team] sponsorship allocation team & request (Question to penta admins)

On Wed, Apr 22, 2009 at 9:31 AM, Ana Guerrero <ana@debian.org> wrote:

> All those fields rated from 1 to 5 right? How about:
> Contributor:
> 1 - Seldomly

Seldom

> 2 - Regular
> 3 - Active
> 4 - Very Active / Orga team
> 5 - Extra point for people organizing events/Talks/BOFs at debconf.

This would be: DebConf Speaker

The rest is fine for me.

> I think we should add the field, mail all people who asked travel sponsorship
> and ask them to fill the field and in any case, do not make this compulsory
> for getting sponsorship.  I expect most the people file it and I volunteer
> to work on this and mail and prod nicely people who does not do this in 48h.
> I do not think we are asking too much here.

I agree with Ana.  If 50% people fill it in, they save us 50% of the
work of looking them up, and we will be able to be more fair when
giving out money.

--
Besos,
Marga