Re: [Debconf-team] Re: kosher discrimination at debconf

Ted Walther wrote:
> I appreciate you are busy, and I'm not the easiest customer to get
> along with

Your use of the word "customer" here is plainly out of place. You are
not a customer and you are not entitled to demmand anything.

--
 .''`.   I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think
: :' :   I have ended up where I needed to be   -- Douglas Adams