[Debconf-team] Re: kosher discrimination at debconf

On Sun, Apr 09, 2006 at 02:53:31PM +0200, Andreas Schuldei wrote:
On Sat, Apr 08, 2006 at 06:33:47PM -0700, Ted Walther wrote:
Please talk to the hotel kitchen.

been there, done that.

Andreas, how were you able to talk to the hotel kitchen?

Gunnar said that he couldn't talk to the kitchen himself without driving
for an hour and a half, indicating difficulty with telephone connection.

In addition, the hotel chef only speaks Spanish.

In addition, you do not speak Spanish at all.

I appreciate you are busy, and I'm not the easiest customer to get along
with, but honesty could help get this issue resolved fairly quickly.

Since you dont want real kosher food and can well eat vegan food
without compromising your believes and values i recommend you do that.

For a German to be telling me what is and isn't "real" kosher isn't
really appropriate.  I'm sure Hogan's Heroes could have turned this into
a number of funny jokes.  Please don't be so dismissive, Andreas.

Ted

--
It's not true unless it makes you laugh, but you don't understand it until it makes you weep.

Eukleia: Ted Walther
Address: 5690 Pioneer Ave, Burnaby, BC  V5H2X6 (Canada)
Contact: 604-430-4973