Re: [Debconf-team] Re: kosher discrimination at debconf

On Sun, Apr 09, 2006 at 09:21:05AM -0500, Gunnar Wolf wrote:
I have never eaten cockroaches, but you will find grilled grasshopers
in the market.

That sounds nice.  At least one food I can eat.  Without knowing more
about how the meat is slaughtered, I may have to live on those while
there.  Maybe it won't be so bad; at least one other person lived on
grasshoppers and honey for a long period of time.  (Matthew 3:4)

Ted

--
It's not true unless it makes you laugh, but you don't understand it until it makes you weep.

Eukleia: Ted Walther
Address: 5690 Pioneer Ave, Burnaby, BC  V5H2X6 (Canada)
Contact: 604-430-4973