Re: [Debconf-team] Re: kosher discrimination at debconf

Ted Walther escribió el 2006-04-08:

> Eating clean meat

Meat?? In Mexico we are used to eat tortillas and beans for breakfast,
dinner and supper, but you can vary the menu with different kinds of
chilis.

> Can I expect cockroaches under the bed

Cockroaches are a very nutritive source of protein and AFAIK they are
kosher. Mexico is famous for its native species. Under the bed you will
find only very few ones, you better ask in the kitchen or look in the
salad for them!

> To: Andreas Schuldei <andreas@schuldei.org>
> Cc: debconf-team@lists.debconf.org

I would be surprised if Andreas wasn't subscribed to this list.
--
bli