Debian Day registration (was Re: [Debconf-team] Re: bof proposal periode until last minute)

On Tue, 2005-12-20 at 17:57 -0600, Gunnar Wolf wrote:
> It seems we settled on May 13 for Debian Day. As it was the case last
> year in .fi, Debian Day is a separate conference that just happens to
> like tagging along with Debconf ;-)

Continuing to check the usability of the website...

When I first registered for Dc6, there was a single link to Comas in the
upper right corner (Register/Log in). That's still there, everything ok.

But: when I go to the Debian Day page
(http://www.debconf.org/about/debianday/) the link changes and takes me
to another instance of Comas. (Which has a broken stylesheet link, btw.)

This leads to the following questions:
      * I am coming to both Debian Day and Debconf. Do I need to
        register separately for both?
      * Do I need to register for Debcamp? How?
      * How do I specify when I will arrive and leave? If I don't need
        to do that, or if I need to do that later, this information
        should be available in the "Accommodation" section of the
        registration form.

I know, difficult questions ;)

Cheers,
--