Re: Decision making in Debian

On 2022-07-17 10:38, Marc Haber wrote:

In fact, the reason that things did not progress was due to the massive
amount of stop energy at trying to improve our processes. I simply gave
up in engaging with Debian rather than trying to push for what I (still)
believe will improve engagement with new maintainers.

Yeah, that's where getting things done in Debian gets less fun :(

Jut for the record, replacing the Mailing Lists with some Web-based
solution would have made Debian less fun for me.

This has already been said in the original thread, but Discourse has a very decent mail gateway. I am using the ones from the NixOS project exclusively using the mail gateway.