Decision making in Debian

Hi,

I am not sure how democratic decision making is made in Debian, but I guess it is done through mailing lists, which in my opinion are not the best tool for this purpose.
I'd be interested in discussing about what can be done to improve this process.
Maybe we can give a try to LiquidFeedback (https://liquidfeedback.com/en/).

Can we arrange a meeting to discuss about it? I'll be at the DebConf up to 24.

I am not a proper member of the Debian community (maybe I am somewhere on some outer circle), so decision making in Debian should not be my concern (does not have to be).
But I am interested in testing LiquidFeedback, to see whether it works as supposed and as expected. I have already installed it somewhere, but I have not been able to configure it properly, so it is not yet in a usable state. The configuration problems maybe can be fixed easily, but the real issue is whether it behaves as expected if used by a community. And I think that the Debian community might be a good use case for testing it.

Regards,
Dashamir