Re: [Debconf-discuss] Zagreb <--> Banja Luka

On Wed, May 18, 2011 at 9:41 AM, Sami Liedes <sliedes@cc.hut.fi> wrote:
On Tue, May 17, 2011 at 04:37:45PM +0200, Adnan Hodzic wrote:
> So the moral of what I just said is please don't panic, we have
> everything under control and whoever you are you or whenever you
> arrive you won't be left by yourself.

So,

I'm planning to book flights now. Two questions:

1) Is it GUARANTEED that, if our arrival flight is in Zagreb at 22:15
on the 24th, there will be a bus connection to Banja Luka that night?

2) Is it GUARANTEED that, if our arrival flight departs Zagreb at
06:45 on the 31st, there will be a bus connection from Banja Luka so
that we can make it to that plane?

Hello sami, here is current time table for Zagreb to Banja Luka
06:30, 12:30, 22:00

Travel takes about 2 to 2:30

       Sami