Re: [Debconf-discuss] Zagreb <--> Banja Luka

On Mon, 16 May 2011 09:31:00 +0100, Ian Campbell <ijc@hellion.org.uk> wrote:
> On Mon, 2011-05-16 at 00:10 +0200, Adnan Hodzic wrote:
> > +50 if there is more then 1 guy as I just said, I don't know how much
> > it makes sense to send a whole shuttle for only one guy.
>
> Thanks for the reply, I quite understand your point of view. I'll make
> my own arrangements.

Hi Ian,

You are aware of the fact that the public bus service runs every couple
of hours from Zagreb to Banja Luka, I take it?

I'd say that that fact makes the presence or otherwise of a DebConf
shuttle largely irrelevant -- if you're OK with the normal bus service,
and you're at a busy time, you'll get the nice surprise of being picked
up from the airport.  If you're upset by the bus service, the DebConf
bus isn't going to be much different, so you should probably make your
own plans anyway.

Either way, list yourself on the Arrivals/Departures wiki pages, as that
might allow people to car-share if you've already decided on hiring a
car from sarajevo, say.

BTW Good luck -- if you find a route that works, _please_ update the

  http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf11/Travel-Arriving

page -- if on the other hand you lose the will to live (as I did) and
realise that the information that you needed to decide that searching
for alternatives was hopeless is either missing or hidden on the wiki
page, perhaps you can improve on what's there so that those who come
after you are better informed.

Cheers, Phil.