Re: [Debconf-discuss] Zagreb <--> Banja Luka

On Wed, May 18, 2011 at 10:03 AM, Tiago Bortoletto Vaz <tiago@debian.org> wrote:
On Wed, 18 May 2011 17:41:57 +0300, Sami Liedes wrote
> On Tue, May 17, 2011 at 04:37:45PM +0200, Adnan Hodzic wrote:
> > So the moral of what I just said is please don't panic, we have
> > everything under control and whoever you are you or whenever you
> > arrive you won't be left by yourself.
>
> So,
>
> I'm planning to book flights now. Two questions:
>
> 1) Is it GUARANTEED that, if our arrival flight is in Zagreb at 22:15
> on the 24th, there will be a bus connection to Banja Luka that night?

Based on times available at http://www.autobusni-
kolodvor.com/en/timetable.aspx the answer is no. Last bus leaves Zagreb at
22:00.

> 2) Is it GUARANTEED that, if our arrival flight departs Zagreb at
> 06:45 on the 31st, there will be a bus connection from Banja Luka so
> that we can make it to that plane?

From the same source about you have a bus from Banja Luka at 3:15 which
arrives in Zagreb at 6:00, which IMO would not give you enough time to get to
the airport in time. So, no again.

In summary, if localteam doesn't provide shuttle bus, your dates plan will
demand extra hosting arrangements. I'm pretty sure the localteam's answer here
will be "if there're more people for the same times we can arrange a bus". So
it became a kind of circular cause-and-effect problem.

Regards,

Once all registrations are finished, we will make plans for shuttle buses.

--
Tiago Bortoletto Vaz
http://tiagovaz.org