Re: [Debconf-discuss] Accommodation for sponsored registration

Amaya dijo [Sat, May 07, 2011 at 01:51:29PM +0200]:
> Velimir Iveljic wrote:
> > Yes. We will sponsor them this year to, we have the means for it and
> > it shouldn't be a problem. I was making an example about some X dude
> > that heard about DebConf 3 days ago and wants to get on board just for
> > the fun of it.
>
> Ok, then, why are we asking for 450€ for debcamp then? Does this need to
> be changed in penta? Also we used to have a field for BF and GF to say
> "I am DD's SO". Where should this go in penta this year?

I can add it if it's requested - But, does this information matter
much besides for room allocation? Room allocation has usually worked
by checking the (free-form) comments, right?

Anyway, whatever changes need to be done in Penta, tell me. But I'd
rather listen to other opinions before doing any changes (as there
have been cases where I modify something just to get the request to
revert it)