Re: [Debconf-discuss] Accommodation for sponsored registration

Hi Giovanni,

You can find more info about registration options here:
http://debconf11.debconf.org/register.xhtml

This means, you can apply for sponsorship, but it does not mean that
you will get it. We have a team of people who decide if someone is
eligible for sponsorship, by checking how much they contribute to
Debian. We would love to be able to sponsor everyone who requests
sponsorship, but it all depends on how much money we end up having for
it.

You can reserve Hotel Bosna by lover prices that we negotiated with
the hotel management. Just say that you are going to attend DebConf.

If you need more info, please ask :)

Velimir