Re: [Debconf-discuss] Accommodation for sponsored registration

Velimir Iveljic wrote:
> I meant, that if the person is not contributing to Debian/DebConf, it
> is not logical for her/him to be sponsored.

We have had fully sponsored boyfriends & girlfriends before, what is the
policy this year regarding this? We should detail what people need to do
if they are in this case, somewhere, maybe the wiki (i'm volunteering to
do it once I find out what needs to be written there).

Thanks!

--
 .''`.  Hate's no fun if you keep it to yourself
: :' :                 -- The life of David Gale