Re: [Debconf-discuss] Accommodation for sponsored registration

It seems i was miss understood here. I was talking in general, not
pointing fingers on who won't be sponsored.
Since i didn't know who Giovanni is and wanted to give a short answer
to him, i wrote what i did.

Please don't take it as a sing that i wanted to tell him that he
doesn't even have a chance getting sponsored acc/food/travel or
whatever he applied for.

On Sat, May 7, 2011 at 1:12 PM, Amaya <amaya@debian.org> wrote:
> Velimir Iveljic wrote:
>> I meant, that if the person is not contributing to Debian/DebConf, it
>> is not logical for her/him to be sponsored.
>
> We have had fully sponsored boyfriends & girlfriends before, what is the
> policy this year regarding this? We should detail what people need to do
> if they are in this case, somewhere, maybe the wiki (i'm volunteering to
> do it once I find out what needs to be written there).

Yes. We will sponsor them this year to, we have the means for it and
it shouldn't be a problem. I was making an example about some X dude
that heard about DebConf 3 days ago and wants to get on board just for
the fun of it.

Velimir