Re: [Debconf-discuss] Accommodation for sponsored registration

I meant, that if the person is not contributing to Debian/DebConf, it
is not logical for her/him to be sponsored.
And yes, we plan to sponsor everyone who wants to have sponsorship,
but paying for travel sponsorship is not sponsored by the govt. so we
wont be able (or maybe we will, that's why i said it before, we don't
know) to sponsor everybody who asks for it.

Velimir