Re: [Debconf-discuss] Accommodation for sponsored registration

Marco,

> The questions raised by Giovanni and Amaya are a sign that the deadline should
> be extended, since there are still people with doubts about the process, one
> day before the deadline.

I raised this proposition back on last meeting which was on 25th,
which is enough time to have this point concluded. It's just that
Debian is huge and it's hard to keep everybody synced so not everybody
has the right information.

> The decision must be made fast, because we are approaching the deadline.  As
> far as I know, there is not a scheduled meeting for deciding about it, so what
> is the decision process?  My question is, what is blocking the decision?  Is
> anyone against extending the deadline for food and accomodation sponsorship?

You have no idea how much I agree with your first line here, there's
nothing blocking the decision it's just that I don't want to make
decisions on my own without consulting both global and local team and
hearing what they have to say. Either way, the decision is made up we
are extending the registrations until 19th.

Please read "Extending registration period" for further information
regarding extending the registrations. I'm going to follow up on this
topic after this email.

Adnan