Re: [Debconf-discuss] Accommodation for sponsored registration

Giovanni just apply ;)

I was thinking, but before this we need to finish the process and
finish the question "are we going to extend the sponsored
registrations until 19th" as I'd be willing to write a blog post
answering all the questions and mentioning many other details,
organized transport and so on. How sponsorship works, who should apply
and so on.

As many people are really unaware of many facts and lack even general
information.

Adnan