Re: [Debconf-discuss] Trains from Debconf to Munich, Koeln, Paris, London, Cambridge

On Tue, Apr 19, 2011 at 12:35:43PM +0200, Josip Rodin wrote:

> I started adding a lot of these things to the wiki, but in the meantime
> noticed Adnan's promise of a shuttle. If that works out well enough,
> there's little need for other details.

I'd like to rephrase my question:  Ist this shuttle only intended for
DebConf time or also for DebCamp participants?

> Notice that I'm being very graceful and am not acting as an agent of the
> Croatian Tourist Board here :D otherwise I would be encouraging people to
> spend a day in Zagreb or in other nearby nice touristy places before running
> off to Banja Luka. But I can also do that if there's popular demand :o)

So you will be the local tour guide for DebConf attendees?  I'd like to
book your service. :-)

> > And I use this opportunity to ask you if you'll be there in Banja Luka
> > (you *have* to be there for two reasons: this is THE Balkan Debconf
> > and it's now 4 years since we met....:-))
>
> Of course :) I just don't know the schedule yet.

What an excuse!!!
You do not know the schedule of DebConf???
Well, whatever this means with the 4 years we did not met this makes together
with Christian's in summary 8 years.  So you have to attend. :-)

Kind regards

    Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de