Re: [Debconf-discuss] Trains from Debconf to Munich, Koeln, Paris, London, Cambridge

Hi,

Am Montag, den 18.04.2011, 16:13 +0200 schrieb Josip Rodin:
> On Mon, Apr 18, 2011 at 07:22:35PM +0530, Joachim Breitner wrote:
> > Am Sonntag, den 10.04.2011, 15:15 +0530 schrieb Joachim Breitner:
> > > But I agree that trains are nicer. I guess it depends on whether we can
> > > conveniently reach Banja Luka from Novska. Is someone from the local
> > > team reading this and can tell us if renting a car for that distance is
> > > viable and affordable?
> >
> > may I ping on this question?
>
> If Adnan said that they would organize their own shuttle (bus) from the
> Zagreb Airport to Banja Luka, I see no reason why that offer couldn't also
> include stops on the train station in Novska or Okucani. There may be
> scheduling issues, but it's still simply half way on the same route.
> It's only a small detour if combining both (i.e. the bus can't just directly
> enter/exit the A3 motorway, it has to go a few more km into the towns
> and then return).

if there is a shuttle from Zagreb anyways, we could of course alight the
night train in Zagreb. But I have not seen a mention of a shuttle bus
yet (maybe I missed it). What day is that planned? And in case this bus
does not help us and we have to organize another one for us: What are
the costs of the bus from Zagreb?

Thanks,
Joachim

--