Re: [Debconf-discuss] Trains from Debconf to Munich, Koeln, Paris, London, Cambridge

Hi Josip, Andreas,

On Dienstag, 19. April 2011, Josip Rodin wrote:
> I started adding a lot of these things to the wiki, but in the meantime
> noticed Adnan's promise of a shuttle. If that works out well enough,
> there's little need for other details.

If that works out well, indeed. Currently these shuttles are not even planned
in the budget and it's not clear - at least to me - if providing them really
is worth Debians and DebConfs money.

And we actually try to choose venues the average DD can reach on their own :)

Please don't rely too much on things not announced on
http://debconf11.debconf.org (ie stuff in the wiki) nor in official
announcements (ie debconf-announce or d-d-a or DPN).

wiki and IRC are great tools, but sometimes on the internet a dog is not a dog
8-)

cheers,
	Holger