Re: [Debconf-discuss] Trains to Debconf from Munich, Koeln, Paris, London, Cambridge

Andreas Tille writes ("Re: [Debconf-discuss] Trains to Debconf from Munich, Koeln, Paris, London, Cambridge"):
> So you plan to spend the Sunday 31.7. with some tourism in BL / Zagreb?

Yes.

> I'd rather plan to be home on Sunday evening / Monday morning.

The alternative would probably be to catch the 21:15 sleeper from
Zagreb on Saturday night.  I don't know how practical it would be to
try to attend the last day of Debconf and still get to Zagreb to catch
that train.

Ian.