Re: [Debconf-discuss] Trains from Debconf to Munich, Koeln, Paris, London, Cambridge

On Mon, Apr 18, 2011 at 07:22:35PM +0530, Joachim Breitner wrote:
> Am Sonntag, den 10.04.2011, 15:15 +0530 schrieb Joachim Breitner:
> > But I agree that trains are nicer. I guess it depends on whether we can
> > conveniently reach Banja Luka from Novska. Is someone from the local
> > team reading this and can tell us if renting a car for that distance is
> > viable and affordable?
>
> may I ping on this question?

If Adnan said that they would organize their own shuttle (bus) from the
Zagreb Airport to Banja Luka, I see no reason why that offer couldn't also
include stops on the train station in Novska or Okucani. There may be
scheduling issues, but it's still simply half way on the same route.
It's only a small detour if combining both (i.e. the bus can't just directly
enter/exit the A3 motorway, it has to go a few more km into the towns
and then return).

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.