Re: [Debconf-discuss] Trains from Debconf to Munich, Koeln, Paris, London, Cambridge

On Mon, Apr 18, 2011 at 07:39:32PM +0200, Christian PERRIER wrote:
> Quoting Josip Rodin (joy@entuzijast.net):
> > On Mon, Apr 18, 2011 at 07:27:08PM +0200, Josip Rodin wrote:
> > > If you fly into ZAG, then the intermediate cost is a bus ride to the main
> > > bus station for 30 HRK (4.08 EUR). The web site of this operator is linked.
> >
> > Sorry, not. Can't find an English website, but I then just ran the Croatian
> > page through Google Translate :)
> >
> > http://translate.google.com/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&sl=hr&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.zet.hr%2Ftarife%2Fcjenik---grad-zagreb.aspx
> >
> > I've no idea if the SMS ticketing works in roaming, as I'm a local, I simply
> > never tried it.
> >
> > But anyway, this is just a remote possibility if the official transportation
> > works out...
>
> Josip, as you're local to HR, it could be a good idea to add any
> information you think could be relevant for people who will transit
> through Zagreb (we of course expect many: nearly all those who will
> fly to DebConf).

I started adding a lot of these things to the wiki, but in the meantime
noticed Adnan's promise of a shuttle. If that works out well enough,
there's little need for other details.

Notice that I'm being very graceful and am not acting as an agent of the
Croatian Tourist Board here :D otherwise I would be encouraging people to
spend a day in Zagreb or in other nearby nice touristy places before running
off to Banja Luka. But I can also do that if there's popular demand :o)

> And I use this opportunity to ask you if you'll be there in Banja Luka
> (you *have* to be there for two reasons: this is THE Balkan Debconf
> and it's now 4 years since we met....:-))

Of course :) I just don't know the schedule yet.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.