Re: [Debconf-discuss] Trains from Debconf to Munich, Koeln, Paris, London, Cambridge

Josip Rodin writes ("Re: [Debconf-discuss] Trains from Debconf to Munich, Koeln, Paris, London, Cambridge"):
> I guess people should start listing their most preferable schedule for
> getting to places where their route is constrained (long-distance trips),
> and leave the rest of the route for the shuttle organizers to work out
> and suggest solutions.

Those coming/going by sleeper train from Munich and further north/west
have the following options:

 Arrival, Saturday 23rd July:      08:40 Zagreb  or  10:49 Okucani
 Departure, Sunday 1st August:     21:15 Zagreb  or  18:55 Okucani

Ian.