Re: [Debconf-discuss] Trains from Debconf to Munich, Koeln, Paris, London, Cambridge

On Sat, 9 Apr 2011 19:27:37 +0100, Ian Jackson <ijackson@chiark.greenend.org.uk> wrote:
> Yes, I would be happy to book from Banja Luka to Munich for anyone
> that would like to join us.  I intend to book the sleeper from Zagreb
> when bookings open and buy the local train ticket much closer to the
> time.

Hi Ian,

I know I'm late to the party, but was wondering what the current
situation was regarding bookings.

I'm hoping to travel by train, and attend DebCamp, so would like to be
part of your return booking if that's still a possibility.

BTW Are any others likely to be going out for the beginning of DebCamp by
train?

Cheers, Phil.